Nutrition Facts and Health Benefits from Onion
- Onion is very low in calorie but rich in minerals and nutrients such as potassium, vitamin C, vitamin B6, folate (vitamin B9) and zinc.
- Onions contain many antioxidants compounds such as anthocyanins and quercetin (antioxidant flavonoids can lower blood pressure), thiosulfinates (suppress the growth of harmful bacteria)
- Selenium and Quercetin in onion are powerful antioxidants that help to improve and suppress the growth of cancer cells.
- The contents of prostaglandin A and sulfur in onion can help lower blood pressure, lower cholesterol levels, increases coronary blood flow and are especially good for the heart.
- Eating onions help reduce blood sugar levels thanks to a substance called allyl propyl disulfide which increase the amount of insulin in the body.
|Product Line||Flavorful Fried Fruit Chips|
|Net Weight||30 g|
|Ingredients||Fresh onion (98%) and vegetable oil|
|Certifications||HACCP, HALAL, KOSHER, ISO 9001:2008|
|Where to buy||Updating|
|Expiration Date||12 months|